Samurai Vs Zombies Defense 2 Cheats And Tips
We published our review of Glu Mobile's Samurai vs Zombies Defense 2 earlier today, and gave the game a well-deserved score of 4 out of 5 stars. It's a free to play game, and one you'll be able to get a lot of fun out of without spending a cent.
If you need a guide to getting the most out of the game, here are all of our top hints and tips.
- It's well worth making sure that you upgrade each of a character's attributes evenly along the whole upgrade chain, and also making sure that you don't leave a particular character behind. Some levels will require you to use a particular warrior.
- Don't wait for the fight to come to you. As soon as a battle starts, head towards the right-hand part of the screen straight away and start slashing away at the fighting forces that start to spawn. That way you don't lose any of the essential ground that you'll need to back into in order to avoid their counter-attacks.
- In the multiplayer mode, you'll need to select an artifact that you're interested in adding to your collection, then choose an opponent. When doing so, make sure that you choose an opponent with the lowest possible power rating compared to yours. That way, you can have more confidence in achieving a decisive victory.
- If you prefer to be fleet-of-foot in your fighting, then you'll want to make Kunoichi your samurai of choice. She may not have the highest health pool, but it generates quickly and she can move with lightning speed compared to the other two. It's worth packing one of her ranged attacks as a special ability, so she can carry on doing damage even when she's backing up towards the home gate.
- Ronin, on the other hand, moves much more slowly but is capable of inflicting extraordinary damage against entire packs of enemies. If you find yourself in trouble and losing health fast, make use of his powerful Divine Wind spell to both push the enemy back, and do a little damage to them in the process.
- You won't be able to access many of the upgrades until you've made progress through the single-player campaign. We recommend clearing as much of the campaign as possible during the early days, so you have a powerful fighting force ready for the multiplayer mode.
- It's not just your main samurai characters that you need to keep upgraded either. Make sure you hold back some cash to keep your allies fighting fit. You should aim to keep your favorite allies at the same level as your samurai, to ensure they're fit for battle as the challenge of the game increases.
- Don't forget to spend your Soul currency whenever the jar's full, otherwise you won't be able to earn any more and your efforts go to waste. Souls allow you to take part in multiplayer battling, so make sure you're spending these on building your artifact collections.
- The daily challenge will give you some very useful rewards, but you're unlikely to be able to meet the difficulty of the fight in your early days. By all means have a try once each day, but don't waste too much time here until you've built an army that's ready for the challenge.
- Whenever you're in a fight, we recommend bringing your lowest cost ally into the fray as soon as possible, to help deal with the opening wave as quickly as possible. As you head deeper into each fight, gradually increase the value of the allies you introduce, to match the increasing challenge of the opposition. Don't forget to spend this currency either - it's easy to forget about, but can make the difference between success and failure on the battlefield!