Be Together Cheats And Tips
Chillingo's Be Together is out now on the App Store and picked up 4 out of 5 stars in our review this morning. If you need a helping hand with the trickier puzzles, check out all of our Be Together hints and tips.
- Before you make any changes to the level, set things in motion by hitting the play button so that you can see the starting conditions. Once you have an understanding of how things will unfold, you can start dragging and dropping behavior-changing objects into place.
- The objective of the game is to bring both of the blobs together, while collecting as many stars as possible. It's worth grabbing those stars, as you need them to unlock later stages in the game.
- If you're stuck, go back and try improving the number of stars you can get from the earlier, easier levels. It's not worth paying to unlock every stage in the game if you're only a few stars away from making progress.
- Unless you've paid to unlock infinite hints, be very sparing when using these as you only get three to start off with. Each time you use a hint, a piece of the solution will be put into place for you on the level.
- To unlock the extra-tough puzzles, you're going to need to collect the pets that are spread around each collection of levels. Alternatively, you can unlock them early by buying the option from the in-app purchase store.
- The longer you skid in the game, the higher you'll fly. If you need to get extra height, keep an eye out for the hovering imps who can lift you up into the sky. Dropping from greater height might make the difference between success and failure.
- Even if you complete a level, you can still hit the Retry button and retain the guiding lines that show the progress you made. It's well worth going straight back into a level while your memory is fresh, so that you can try and improve on the number of stars you collected.
- The teleporting berries always come in pairs. When your blob hits one of these, it will fly out of the other! Make sure you set these up very carefully, particularly when both blobs are traveling at the same time.
- Be very careful how you place the air vent units in Be Together. The nearer the vent is to the traveling blob, the faster and further it will be pushed.
- If you want to get a special achievement on a level, you'll need to complete it without using every prop. If you've managed to get three stars on every level, try repeating the levels with even greater efficiency to get this mark of distinction.